The Conference “Materials Science and Applied Chemistry” (MSAC) is organized by RTU Faculty of Materials Science and Applied Chemistry and will be held on 24 October, 2019.
Early registration for MSAC 2019 extended until 27 September!
MSAC Conference includes, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Functional Ceramics;
- Polymers and Composites;
- Chemistry and Technology of Medical Substances;
- Renewable Fuel Technologies;
- Materials and Technologies for Opto- and Microelectronics;
- Chemistry and Technology of Building Materials;
- Textile and Clothing Technology.
The language of MSAC – English.
Forms of participation: Oral presentation, Poster session.
Invited lecturers of MSAC 2019:
- Prof., Dr.Mont. Michael Nelles, Faculty of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences, University of Rostock, Germany
- Dr. Eiva Bernotiene, Department of Regenerative Medicine, State Research Institute Centre for Innovative Medicine, Lithuania
- M.Eng. Christian Kehrberg, Institute of Polymer Technology, Wismar, Germany
- Prof. Gisela Boeck, University of Rostock, Germany