The conference “Materials Science and Applied Chemistry”, organized by RTU Faculty of Materials Science and Applied Chemistry, will take place on October 6, 2023. The opening of the conference and invited lecture will take place online at 9. Oral reporting sessions will take place immediately after the guest lecture and will be divided into sessions.
Guest Lecturers –
- Assist. Prof. Stéphanie SARDA, Institut National Polytechnique de Toulouse CIRIMAT, France
- Dr. rer. nat. Anja Heselich, Frankfurt Orofacial Regenerative Medicine Laboratory, Goethe University Frankfurt, Germany
- Prof. Mauro Alini, AO Research Institute Davos, Switzerland
- Prof. João F. Mano, Chemistry Department of the University of Aveiro, Portugal
- Prof. Dr. Thomas M. Klapötke, Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, Germany
MSAC Conference includes, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Functional Ceramics;
- Polymers and Composites;
- Chemistry and Technology of Medical Substances;
- Renewable Fuel Technologies;
- Materials and Technologies for Opto- and Microelectronics;
- Chemistry and Technology of Building Materials;
- Textile and Clothing Technology.
The language of MSAC – English.
Forms of participation: Oral presentation, Poster session.