The virtual online conference “Materials Science and Applied Chemistry”, organized by RTU Faculty of Materials Science and Applied Chemistry, will take place on October 21, 2022. The opening of the conference and invited lecture will take place online at 10:00. Oral reporting sessions will take place immediately after the guest lecture and will be divided into sessions.
MSAC Conference includes, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Functional Ceramics;
- Polymers and Composites;
- Chemistry and Technology of Medical Substances;
- Renewable Fuel Technologies;
- Materials and Technologies for Opto- and Microelectronics;
- Chemistry and Technology of Building Materials;
- Textile and Clothing Technology.
The language of MSAC – English.
Forms of participation: Oral presentation, Poster session.
Guest lecturer –
Prof. Emiliano Bilotti, Queen Mary University of London, UK.